- Money is a seed like any other seed with life in it.
- What gives money life is the life you spent to get it.
- Money is not evil in and of itself.
Today, we will continue with the facts you must know about money.
1. Money is neutral on its own, the owner or spender gives it life, either evil life or godly life. The owner or the spender gives money its mission.
2. The capacity of men or nation to do evil or good is directly controlled by their financial capacities or financial muscles. For a good man, more money means more good and for an evil man, more money is more evil.
3. Money is not evil in and of itself; it is the way you acquire it and what you spend it on and for, that makes it evil or good.
4. The way you acquire money and what you spend money on will not leave the owner the same. A young girl getting money by sleeping with men will not be left the same. Spending money on good or wrong things will come back to bless or haunt you.
5. Money is a seed like any other seed with life in it. What gives it life is the life you spent to get it. Any money that you did not spend life to get does not have life in it. The life you spent to get your salary is what makes your salary a very critical issue to you; you spent thirty days to acquire it. You are not going to get those thirty days back; the salary represents those thirty days. That’s why you feel cheated when your salary is not up to what you felt you worked for.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive grace for profitable labour, I will not do the labour of the fools that weary them in Jesus’ name. Amen.
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 3:1-5:30, 2 Corinthians 11:1-15, Psalm 53:1-6, Proverbs 22:28-29