- Money is a current that flows
- Money does not have the same value in different locations
- There is a supernatural factor to money on the earth.
Let’s look into more facts today.
11. There is a supernatural factor to money on the earth. We must learn how to harness the supernatural into our money matter.
12. Recognise that money is not the same or does not have the same value in different locations. The man that has N1,000,000 in Nigeria must not think he is equal to the man that has $1,000,000 in America.
13. The cost and expenses associated with money differ. One of the lessons of money you must learn is that the cost and expenses associated with N5,000,000 are not the same as that associated with N50,000. In fact, if your salary is N5,000,000 and another person’s salary is N50,000, your taxes will be different from each other.
14. Differentiate between your financial goal and your financial practices. Many people make a financial goal, and it is one of the reasons for financial failure because your financial goals must be safe and scriptural. One of the financial goals that you must have in life is to come to a place that you have no financial constraints on what you do; that money will not be a factor if it is the will of God for you to do that thing.
15. Money is a current that flows; that’s why they call it currency because there’s a flow to it. A man must understand the laws that govern the flow of the currency just like electricity. And electricity does not flow unless there is a potential difference between two points. There are money conductors and money insulators.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive understanding of God’s purpose and God’s procedures for money, I will begin to take it seriously and understand it. Amen.
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 6:1-7:25, 2 Corinthians 11:16-33, Psalm 54:1-7, Proverbs 23:1-3