- Money is a means of expression
- You must know what money is
- Have a correct definition of wealth
The following are core facts about money you must know:
1. You must always have correct definition of wealth so that you don’t get trapped by thinking that wealth and cash are the same thing.
2. You must know what money is to you, to God and to the devil. Money means different things to different people. To some people, money is a status symbol; to some people, it’s a tool for good; to some people, a tool for oppression and to some people, an instrument of cohesion or release.
3. Money is a means of expression of the nature of the owner or the possessor of the money; whether that person is a good person or a bad person, money will express that nature.
4. Money is emotionless until the owner gives it a mission; good or evil. There was once this notorious terrorist; everybody knew he was not a poor man. When you compare him with the richest man in the world, you will see that the money in their hands is doing two different missions.
5. The mission of money is directly determined by the passion, values, and vision of the owner and spender. An unbeliever does not believe in the gospel but some of them spread hope to the world through eradication of certain diseases, yet many Christians who believe the gospel are not passionate about the spread of the gospel.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to give the resources you have committed to my trust the right mission, it will not be a tool for oppression or an instrument of cohesion in my hand in Jesus’ name.
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 1:1-2:22, 2 Corinthians 10:1-18, Psalm 52:1-9, Proverbs 22:26-27