As simple as they are, the basic preparations we have been looking at make the difference between an ordinary marriage and a destiny marriage. Here are some more things to consider:
11. PRAY AND PREPARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN BEFORE THEY COME:
Prayerfully determine the number of children you will have. Plan on the spacing too.
As a sister, start your confession of faith for conception and delivery from courtship. Also, plan for who will help you nurse them in the early periods of delivery. Prayerfully plan about the person you will involve. Make sure you are not exposed to counsels from unsaved family members.
12. PREPARE TO SOW SEEDS INTO YOUR MARRIAGE: You should sow your marriage seed to go ahead of you into the future. Also, discuss your seed profile and seek counsel from your pastor so as not to be stingy towards God. Remember, seed in the kingdom is not about money. It’s about recognizing the principle of seed time and harvest, and working it to your advantage.
13. PRIORITISE HYGIENE MATTERS: As a single sister or brother, you must be beautiful in and out. After marriage, your spouse must meet you clean in and out. For example, maintain good and clean breath.
14. MAKE PLANS FOR A DECENT HONEYMOON, NOT A WISHY-WASHY ONE: Plan for it together. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but it should be decent.
15. NOTIFY THE CHURCH WELL AHEAD BEFORE THE WEDDING DATE AND PLAN TO GO THROUGH THE COUNSELLING CLASSES: It is always encouraged that you do your wedding in your local church, and where it is not possible, carry your pastor along.
Marriage is a reward and not a gift. It is garbage in, garbage out. Be fully prepared to have a heaven-on-earth marriage that God can use as a masterpiece for generations yet unborn.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive divine help and assistance in preparing for my marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Hosea 1:1-3:5; 1 John 5:1-21; Psalm 124:1-8; Proverbs 29:5-8 (Please note that you can follow this month's devotional on YouVersions's The Bible App using the link: http://bible.us/r/AsA. Thank you!) ———————————————————— ———————————————————— www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun www.dciradio.org https://bit.ly/SpiritMeatDailyDevotionalWhatsApp YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries +2348037252124 #SpiritMeat #ReverendAreogun ———————————————————— Copyright ©️ 2023 The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorized the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.