There is a divine purpose behind the Church. The Church is not just the four walls of a building. It is a place where God is doing something in the lives of His people.
Let’s see some of the purposes for Jesus’ establishment of the Church.
1. TO BRING MANY SONS OF GOD INTO THE GLORY LEVEL OF LIFE (Heb. 2:10): Every human being, starts life by living at sin level, but God wants us to come to the level of His glory. As we begin to grow, God introduces us to the Church’s structure.
When we embrace the programme of the Church, something begins to happen in our lives.
2. TO PREPARE A BRIDE FOR THE GROOM (2 Cor. 11:2-4): Spiritually, every believer is to be prepared as a bride for Christ. A church that is not preparing its members as a bride for Christ is preparing them for the antichrist. Today, many preachers have come on the scene that are preaching another Jesus to the Church; preaching a Jesus that allows people to live in sin and misbehave and still allows them to make heaven.
3. PREPARE A PEOPLE READY FOR THE LORD THEIR GOD (Luk. 1:17): The Church is to fulfil this through the ministry of men of God who will call people to take heed to things they are overlooking in these last days. Preparing the people for the Lord is preparing the people for the Master, the Judge. Jesus has come as a Saviour once, now He is coming as a judge.
4. THE CHURCH IS THE DIVINE FACTORY FOR DIVINE PRODUCTS (1 Kin. 6:7): The Church is the divine factory where destiny specifications are given. It is a divine factory where God brings people to be made according to divine specifications.
PRAYER: Lord, show me the destiny and purpose of my church membership in Jesus’ name. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Deuteronomy 31:1-32:27; Luke 12:8-34; Psalm 78:32-55; Proverbs 12:21-23 (Please note that you can follow this months devotional on YouVersion's The Bible App using this link: http://bible.us/r/9XT. Thank you!)
Dearly Beloved of God,
Greetings to you in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
You are specially invited to the 2023 edition of our ANNUAL RESURRECTION FAITH SEMINAR (RFS).
The details of this year’s edition of RFS are as follows:
Date: 6th – 9th April, 2023 (Thursday – Sunday).
Time: Thursday: 5-9pm; Friday-Saturday: 8am-2pm, 5-9pm; Sunday: 8am-12noon (GMT+1)
Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria
Ministering: Rev. Olusola + Oyenike Areogun (Hosts), Rev Akinlolu Raphael, Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo and Rev Emiko Amotsuka
All sessions will be streamed online on our streaming platforms.
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/DreamCentreLiveSTREAMING/live
- Church Website: https://lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming/
- dciradio: http://dciradio.org
- Mixlr: https://mixlr.com/reverendareogun
- Telegram: https://t.me/DCNewLiveUpdates?livestream
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ReverendAreogun
Enquiries: For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +2307034153461; +2349079912254; +2348066509112, +2348037252124
Come, all things are yours!
Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is LORD!
REV. OLUSOLA + OYENIKE AREOGUN
———————————————————— www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun www.dciradio.org YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries +2348037252124 #SpiritMeat #ReverendAreogun ———————————————————— Copyright ©️ 2023 The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorized the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.