Let us look at the things that bring fire to the elements of your passion.
1. The word of God: Hear the word of God on the subject of the passion that died out because the word of God is fire. Open yourself to the word of God but don’t listen to a minister that lacks fire. Meditate also on the Word of God because the Word of God will re-ignite the dying fire in you.
2. Correct association: Link up with men and women that are on fire in the area where you want passion to be stirred up again. For example, if you have lost passion for your marriage, you shouldn’t be relating with divorcees. You should look for people that are burning with passion for their spouses. It’s good for older folks that are married to have a relationship with young couples who are still in love with each other. In the same way, if you have lost your passion for the lost, join a group that is going out on evangelism and follow them to preach. Get into the company of those that are passionate about souls. Associate with people who are passionate in any area you want your passion to be fired up.
Wrong association or company will not feed the right passion in you (2 Cor. 15:33); it is iron that sharpens iron (Pro. 27:17).
Lukewarm people will bring lukewarmness into your life. People on fire for God will also bring fire into your life. So, choose your association intelligently.
PRAYER: Father, I receive grace to meditate daily on Your Word as a major feeder of my passion in Jesus’ name. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Deuteronomy 13:1-15:23; Luke 8:40-9:6; Psalm 71:1-24; Proverbs 12:5-7 (Please note that you can follow this months devotional on YouVersion's The Bible App using this link: http://bible.us/r/9Mp. Thank you!)
Dearly Beloved of God,
Greetings to you in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
You are specially invited to the 2023 edition of our ANNUAL RESURRECTION FAITH SEMINAR (RFS).
The details of this year’s edition of RFS are as follows:
Date: 6th – 9th April, 2023 (Thursday – Sunday).
Time: Thursday: 5-9pm; Friday-Saturday: 8am-2pm, 5-9pm; Sunday: 8am-12noon (GMT+1)
Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria
Ministering: Rev. Olusola + Oyenike Areogun (Hosts), Rev Akinlolu Raphael, Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo and Rev Emiko Amotsuka
All sessions will be streamed online on our streaming platforms.
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/DreamCentreLiveSTREAMING/live
- Church Website: https://lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming/
- dciradio: http://dciradio.org
- Mixlr: https://mixlr.com/reverendareogun
- Telegram: https://t.me/DCNewLiveUpdates?livestream
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ReverendAreogun
Enquiries: For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +2307034153461; +2349079912254; +2348066509112, +2348037252124
Come, all things are yours!
Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is LORD!
REV. OLUSOLA + OYENIKE AREOGUN
———————————————————— www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun www.dciradio.org YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries +2348037252124 #SpiritMeat #ReverendAreogun ———————————————————— Copyright ©️ 2023 The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorized the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.