We will look at two more points today on the things that bring fire to the elements of your passion.
3. Impartation: Look for the right hands to be laid upon you to stir up that fire. One of the things that happen when God ministers to us through impartation is that He pours fresh fire into that area of our souls, and this will cause us to rise. After the fire has come, act in the direction of your passion. Passion must become an action for it to produce a result. When your passion for the lost has been restored, get out there and do something to get it working. Give out a tract, talk to somebody about Jesus, remind somebody to come to church, or go to visit someone.
When you act in the direction of a lost passion, you will see that the passion will begin to build up again until it consumes you.
Don’t let any righteous passion die in you. It is as good as being a living dead when there is no passion in your life. Without passion, your results will be minimal.
4. Personal Walk with God: Have a personal walk with God. Recognise and respect your activities amid corporate moves. Don’t be carried away with corporate activities while you neglect your personal activities. It is the personal activities we continue in that bring the fire after the corporate moves and impartation. Respect your personal prayer time, your personal decisions, your faith, and your walk with God.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to take my personal activities with You more seriously than ever before in Jesus’ name. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Deuteronomy 16:1-17:20; Luke 9:7-27; Psalm 72:1-20; Proverbs 12:8-9 (Please note that you can follow this months devotional on YouVersion's The Bible App using this link: http://bible.us/r/9Mp. Thank you!)
Dearly Beloved of God,
Greetings to you in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
You are specially invited to the 2023 edition of our ANNUAL RESURRECTION FAITH SEMINAR (RFS).
The details of this year’s edition of RFS are as follows:
Date: 6th – 9th April, 2023 (Thursday – Sunday).
Time: Thursday: 5-9pm; Friday-Saturday: 8am-2pm, 5-9pm; Sunday: 8am-12noon (GMT+1)
Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria
Ministering: Rev. Olusola + Oyenike Areogun (Hosts), Rev Akinlolu Raphael, Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo and Rev Emiko Amotsuka
All sessions will be streamed online on our streaming platforms.
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/DreamCentreLiveSTREAMING/live
- Church Website: https://lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming/
- dciradio: http://dciradio.org
- Mixlr: https://mixlr.com/reverendareogun
- Telegram: https://t.me/DCNewLiveUpdates?livestream
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ReverendAreogun
Enquiries: For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +2307034153461; +2349079912254; +2348066509112, +2348037252124
Come, all things are yours!
Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is LORD!
REV. OLUSOLA + OYENIKE AREOGUN
———————————————————— www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun www.dciradio.org YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries +2348037252124 #SpiritMeat #ReverendAreogun ———————————————————— Copyright ©️ 2023 The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorized the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.