Today, I will share some of the benefits of a sound relationship with the Holy Spirit.
1. The Holy Spirit will guide you: He has a covenant with Jesus that cannot be broken; He will guide you into all truth and show you all things, including things to come. He is committed to showing you things, but are you available for Him? He will show you relevant things whichever way you will get them: through the church, in your dream, or into your heart. Tell Him, “Holy Spirit I am leadable.” The first thing I say to the Holy Spirit in the morning is, “Good morning, Holy Spirit! I put myself at Your disposal this morning. I am leadable, lead me.” Then I switch to the Holy Ghost channel immediately.
The devil can never tell you to do something good. When I tell the Holy Spirit I am leadable and it came up in my spirit to read my Bible, that can’t be the devil speaking to me. If it occurs to me to allow my wife to rest while I assist in the house, it can’t be the devil. The devil has not started telling you to do anything that will bring glory to God.
Every good thought that occurs to you is coming from the Holy Spirit, not the devil.
There are only three things the devil wants to do: kill, steal, and destroy (Joh. 10:10).
Build a solid and thriving relationship with the Holy Spirit. Accidents will still happen, but the Holy Spirit knows which vehicle you shouldn’t board, which day you shouldn’t travel, and what you shouldn’t do. If you don’t know the Holy Spirit, you will assume other voices you hear are the voices of the Holy Spirit. You need to know Him to identify what He will never say to you.
PRAYER: Holy Spirit, I submit to Your guidance. Help me to hear Your voice on this destiny journey and show me things pertaining to the Father’s will for me and my future. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Numbers 19:1-20:29; Luke 1:1-25; Psalm 56:1-13; Proverbs 11:8 (Please note that you can follow this months devotional on YouVersion's The Bible App using this link: http://bible.us/r/9Mp. Thank you!)
Dearly Beloved of God,
Greetings to you in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
You are specially invited to the 2023 edition of our ANNUAL RESURRECTION FAITH SEMINAR (RFS).
The details of this year’s edition of RFS are as follows:
Date: 6th – 9th April, 2023 (Thursday – Sunday).
Time: Thursday: 5-9pm; Friday-Saturday: 8am-2pm, 5-9pm; Sunday: 8am-12noon (GMT+1)
Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria
Ministering: Rev. Olusola + Oyenike Areogun (Hosts), Rev Akinlolu Raphael, Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo and Rev Emiko Amotsuka
All sessions will be streamed online on our streaming platforms.
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/DreamCentreLiveSTREAMING/live
- Church Website: https://lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming/
- dciradio: http://dciradio.org
- Mixlr: https://mixlr.com/reverendareogun
- Telegram: https://t.me/DCNewLiveUpdates?livestream
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ReverendAreogun
Enquiries: For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +2307034153461; +2349079912254; +2348066509112, +2348037252124
Come, all things are yours!
Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is LORD!
REV. OLUSOLA + OYENIKE AREOGUN
———————————————————— www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun www.dciradio.org YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries +2348037252124 #SpiritMeat #ReverendAreogun ———————————————————— Copyright ©️ 2023 The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorized the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.