We are still dealing with the critical scriptural truth of recognising your seedtime. Follow me into the scripture again today.
15. When you want to express your love to God, give. Love gives! Your giving is a photograph of your love for the person you give to. You cannot love God without giving to Him.
16. When you have something to thank God for, maybe a baby, promotion, etc., practise adding giving and sowing seeds to your thanksgiving.
Thank God not just with the mouth, sharing testimony, and dancing, but with thanksgiving offerings!
17. In Malachi 3:8-10, note that God speaks of tithes and offerings here. When you collect your salary, it’s also a time to give your tithe, offering, or any special seed. Special seed is one of the eight offerings mentioned in the Bible.
18. Every time you hear of a project in your local church, it is seedtime. This is especially important for those who function in the office of givers � Rom. 12:8.
19. When you celebrate. Your times of celebrations are very special times to sow special seeds.
20. When you are down or sorrowing. When you feel like you want to end it all, find someone else to do some good for and see how fast you will get out of sorrow. Interestingly, sowing seeds is one of the strongest weapons to break the yoke of sorrow, but many don’t know or don’t care to do it at such times.
21. When it “occurs” to you to do something good for another. Note that Satan will never tell you to give or do good to another.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive revelation and understanding of my wealth ladders in Zion in Jesus’ name. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ecclesiastes 10:1-12:14; 2 Corinthians 8:1-15; Psalm 49:1-20; Proverbs 22:20-21
———————————————————— www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun www.dciradio.org YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries +2348037252124 #SpiritMeat #ReverendAreogun ———————————————————— Copyright ©️ 2022 The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.