Today, I will like to share some points that will help you increase and develop your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.
1. Keep your Conscience Pure: Protect your conscience. When it argues about something, stop and correct it. An unbeliever can t trust his conscience but a believer can trust his. When you got born again, your conscience was cleansed, so it s a good guide. Romans 9:1
2. Feed more on the Word of God: Listen to messages and study the word.
Spend time in the word, the voice of the spirit is the same as the word.
The Bible says to judge all spirits (I John 4:1), you can only do that by bringing them before the light of the word.
3. Regularly Get Quiet before God (Isaiah 30:15): Find and set apart a time in the day between you and God. It could be one hour a day, or one day a week. You can t be too busy not to have a day for the Lord. You don t have to be off work. You could be at work, but your thoughts should turn often to the Lord that day. Set a bulk time out with God.
4. Increase your Confession of the Word of God: Learn to watch the words of your mouth. Your words affect your spirit, they turn your spirit either towards evil or towards good. If you find yourself speaking negative things, stop and cancel them. Find someone to hold you accountable for the words you speak. Be careful of speaking under negative passions (e.g. anger and frustration).
5. Instant and complete obedience to divine signals: Disobedience shears your conscience and weakens your ability to receive.
PRAYER: Lord, I cancel every wrong confession I have made in time past by the blood of Jesus and I receive a purging of my conscience in Jesus’ name. Amen.
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 14:12-16:41; Hebrews 7:18-28; Psalm 106:1-12; Proverbs 27:4-6
———————————————————— www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun www.dciradio.org YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries +2348037252124 #SpiritMeat #ReverendAreogun ———————————————————— Copyright ©️ 2023 The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorized the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.