God told me that the fulfilment of a believer’s destiny starts only when he or she becomes a part of the Body of Christ through the local church. There are four ways through which a church can evolve, but only one is right.
1. AN EMPIRE: This is the first kind of a wrong church which emerges from the decision of a man to start a church God hasn’t sent him to start. This could be a result of personal ambition or identifying a need.
Maturity may help identify a need, but it is God’s calling upon a man that equips him or her to meet that need.
This may also manifest when someone with great natural abilities assumes he is better than the man called by God. When a man starts this kind of church, it is an empire, and it will be a fraud that lacks the backing and authentic power of God.
2. A CLUB: This is a church founded by a group of people that decide to do something for God. An example is the tower of Babel. When people decide to have a church for God without the Lord’s authorisation, they would have a club. It could have the semblance of a church and a collegiate spirit but will lack a father’s voice and it will not be a church supported by God.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the truths You are showing me this month concerning my church membership in Jesus’ name. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Deuteronomy 21:1-22:30; Luke 9:51-10:12; Psalm 74:1-23; Proverbs 12:11 (Please note that you can follow this months devotional on YouVersion's The Bible App using this link: http://bible.us/r/9XT. Thank you!)
Dearly Beloved of God,
Greetings to you in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
You are specially invited to the 2023 edition of our ANNUAL RESURRECTION FAITH SEMINAR (RFS).
The details of this year’s edition of RFS are as follows:
Date: 6th – 9th April, 2023 (Thursday – Sunday).
Time: Thursday: 5-9pm; Friday-Saturday: 8am-2pm, 5-9pm; Sunday: 8am-12noon (GMT+1)
Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria
Ministering: Rev. Olusola + Oyenike Areogun (Hosts), Rev Akinlolu Raphael, Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo and Rev Emiko Amotsuka
All sessions will be streamed online on our streaming platforms.
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/DreamCentreLiveSTREAMING/live
- Church Website: https://lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming/
- dciradio: http://dciradio.org
- Mixlr: https://mixlr.com/reverendareogun
- Telegram: https://t.me/DCNewLiveUpdates?livestream
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ReverendAreogun
Enquiries: For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +2307034153461; +2349079912254; +2348066509112, +2348037252124
Come, all things are yours!
Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is LORD!
REV. OLUSOLA + OYENIKE AREOGUN
———————————————————— www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun www.dciradio.org YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries +2348037252124 #SpiritMeat #ReverendAreogun ———————————————————— Copyright ©️ 2023 The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorized the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.