Today, let’s see more of the benefits of a sound relationship with the Holy Spirit.
3. If you know the Holy Spirit, you will not be deceived by false prophecy: One day a lady prophesied and said, “Thus saith the Lord, Brother Sola….” Immediately I told her, “You are a liar; God cannot call me ‘Brother Sola’”. By the time God is calling you brother, you should know you are hearing the wrong voice. God does not fear anybody, and He calls everybody by their names no matter who they are. If God wants to call the president of the most powerful nation in the world, He will call him by his name. Who is a president before the living God? Be careful! All kinds of strange prophets will come your way. Know the Holy Spirit before they show up because He will help you to check them out. When you have dreams, the Holy Spirit will tell you what is right and wrong.
There are voices in the spirit realm, but only one voice will lead you to the right destination, and that’s the voice of the Holy Spirit.
4. When the Holy Spirit shows up in your life, He brings the gift and grace of simplification: The Lord told me to relate with the Holy Spirit as the One Who is alive and not dead. Practise the presence of God consciously and relate with Him as a living Person. It sounds simple, but many Christians fail because they are looking for something complicated. If it is complicated, it’s the devil. God doesn’t complicate things; He simplifies things for you. So, treat the Holy Spirit as a Person. Talk to Him, relate with Him, and you will enjoy Him.
PRAYER: Holy Spirit, I love You, respect You, and honour You. I receive Your help to simplify and dissolve every complicated situation in my life. I receive the gift and grace of simplification. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Numbers 24:1-25:18; Luke 2:1-35; Psalm 59:1-17; Proverbs 11:14 (Please note that you can follow this months devotional on YouVersion's The Bible App using this link: http://bible.us/r/9Mp. Thank you!)
Dearly Beloved of God,
Greetings to you in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
You are specially invited to the 2023 edition of our ANNUAL RESURRECTION FAITH SEMINAR (RFS).
The details of this year’s edition of RFS are as follows:
Date: 6th – 9th April, 2023 (Thursday – Sunday).
Time: Thursday: 5-9pm; Friday-Saturday: 8am-2pm, 5-9pm; Sunday: 8am-12noon (GMT+1)
Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria
Ministering: Rev. Olusola + Oyenike Areogun (Hosts), Rev Akinlolu Raphael, Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo and Rev Emiko Amotsuka
All sessions will be streamed online on our streaming platforms.
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/DreamCentreLiveSTREAMING/live
- Church Website: https://lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming/
- dciradio: http://dciradio.org
- Mixlr: https://mixlr.com/reverendareogun
- Telegram: https://t.me/DCNewLiveUpdates?livestream
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ReverendAreogun
Enquiries: For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +2307034153461; +2349079912254; +2348066509112, +2348037252124
Come, all things are yours!
Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is LORD!
REV. OLUSOLA + OYENIKE AREOGUN
———————————————————— www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun www.dciradio.org YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries +2348037252124 #SpiritMeat #ReverendAreogun ———————————————————— Copyright ©️ 2023 The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorized the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.