Mark 5:25-29, 35 (KJV)
25. “And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
26. And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
27. when she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
28. for she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
29. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
35. And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.”
I want you to see the power of your faith from this passage. The last word cannot be said to us on any matter until God has spoken. When you come around God, as a human being, you must know what you are pursuing. You must know what you go to Church to get. God didn’t gather the Church together for a feeling nor for excitement. Rather, He wants us to receive FAITH.
The power of faith gives a man options such that NO DOOR CAN BE CLOSED AGAINST HIM permanently. I want to tell you sincerely this morning that a child of God has no right to allow the devil to push him to a corner that says there is no way out. The power of faith says to us ‘for you there will always be a way out’. I have heard these two kinds of statement too many times. God specialises in making ways where there appears not to be a visible way. The power of your faith creates what exist in God for you practically.
Jesus said here, “your faith has made you whole” in spite of all that the Doctor said, in spite of all that she faced, in spite of the negative outlook that confronted her, Jesus said “your faith”. We have more than the doctor’s word’ as a child of God over every case and situation!