Many times, the enemy decides the battle we fight and the time. However, God has given His children the right to determine the outcome of their own battles. God has chosen an outcome of victory for us which we must accept and drive towards. Here are truths to imbibe in the Law of Victory in Battles of Life:
1. Some battles are personal and private while others are public and corporate. You must be ready for your moment in the sun.
2. Don’t get involved with battles you can avoid.
3. You have to be on a higher mountain to see the enemy and to conquer the enemy. In 1 Kings 2:11 we see David first taking the high mountain of Hebron and there establishing his dominion before going to Jerusalem.
4. For a child of God, do not be intimidated by the enemy’s credentials. He is just about to lose his reputation when he gets on your case. For you to win, don’t consider the reputation of the enemy, consider God’s reputation.
5. Don’t follow the wrong leader in the unpredictable battles of life. The brothers of David followed the prominent, the popular and the political. The brothers of David followed the one who had money at the moment; they did not follow the one who had a FUTURE.
6. To win in the battles of life, you must see the difference between TODAY and TOMORROW in all issues.
7. The enemy chooses the battle, God chooses the instrument. You walk the process.
8. Don’t adapt to negative situations, change them.
9. The coward calls the bold proud.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to overcome assaults of the enemy in my life, marriage, career and destiny. Show me my high ground in every battle and grant me private and public victories in Jesus name.
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 24:1-26:21, Hebrews 11:1-16, Psalm 110:1-7, Proverbs 27:14