Today we will continue with the truths that make the law of differences profit you in a leadership role
6. There are three attitudes people usually present to those in authority: slavery, rebellion and submission. Slavery is when you think the person in authority is created superior to you and you see him as doing you a favour. Rebellion is when you think you are superior in creation to the one in authority and you think you are doing him a favour. Submission is the recommended position we should have to authority. Here, you know that the one in authority is equal in creation but different in assignment and you cooperate to achieve the vision for the common good.
7. God never created any human better than another, but He created us different from each other.
8. No one is better than another human on the basis of colour, gender, age, race, creation or calling. We are only different from each other.
9. Celebrate the differences, do not oppose or despise them. That is the key to achievement.
10. Understand how and where you are different from the personalities God has allowed into your life. This will allow them release their God-given blessing into your life. They must allow reciprocation towards you to allow your God-given blessing flow to them. But you are not responsible for their attitude to your difference.
11. If you are in a right relationship, you will be different, and others will be from you.
12. Never let the differences bring division but let them unite and bring respect.
PRAYER: Lord, baptize me with wisdom to receive the blessings in the blessers you have joined to me at home, at work, in church and in life in Jesus’ name.
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 14:12-16:41, Hebrews 7:18-28, Psalm 106:1-12, Proverbs 27:4-6