As a leader, there are key resources you must manage well:
1. Your life- This is your number one gift and it is composed of your time, energy and talents. Ecc 9:4
2. Your commission/calling- The details of what God sent you here to do for Him. The vision you are to run with is a part of this. It is your MANDATE. 1 Tim 6:20, 2 Tim 4:5
3. Your Anointing- The tool you have to do what God told you to do. Samson, Saul and Gehazi lost this, while David, Moses and Joseph increased their anointing. Luke 4:18, John 14:12.
4. Your message/gospel that you are to preach- This is the emphasis you are to bring. It will be the areas of your victories. Don’t be ashamed of your road, your mess, your struggles and your peculiarities. You are to master them. Your message will also include the revelations God gave you. You don’t need to copy because you already have a copyright on your road.
5. The difference you are to bring to the Body and the history of eternity. You are not called to be better than anyone but you are called to be different. You are not called to be like another. Don’t wipe yourself out by trying to blend.
6. The Men- These are the people for whose sake you are running the race of destiny. Will those waiting for you to arise be disappointed at your appearance? You are not running for yourself alone but for the sake of some people as well. You are to run with some people and manage them effectively to accomplish what God has commissioned you to do. John 17:6,9,11-12.
7. The Holy Ghost- Your senior partner and strength.
8. Other earthly resources- Money and materials
9. The Words that God gave you in form of truths, revelations, prophecies, instructions, laws and philosophies.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to effectively manage and utilize these forces for the increase of the kingdom in Jesus’ name. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 4:1-6:11, Romans 7:1-13, Psalm 17:1-15, Proverbs 19:22-23