You need to be sensitive to the seasons of your life so as to sow seeds with accuracy. Listed below are times to sow:
1. When you are blessed of God. Don’t eat it all. Every blessing comes in form of seed and bread. Learn to eat only the bread and sow the seed. Isaiah 55:10.
2. When you have a special need; you give what you have to get what you need. Hannah 1Sam 1:11.
3. When you want to turn hopeless situations around. Psalms 126: 1-6. God is the divine turner. The seed is the instruction for turning things round.
4. When you need supernatural direction from God. 1Sam 9:5-10.
5. When you are carrying a promise from God that is yet to happen in your life. Gen 14:17-24. God arranges the path of the carrier of the promise to cross with that of the person to bless him. At such times, you use your seed to provoke the blessing upon your promise.
6. When you need to end a season of dryness in your life. Luke 5:1-6, 1 Kings 18:30-39.Notice that the scarcest commodity in the land was water and that was what they gave on the altar! Peter yielded his boat as a seed and God ended a season of dryness in his life.
7. When you need to provoke the blessing of a father. Gen. 27:2-4, 27:27-29.
8. When you are waiting for your dream to be fulfilled. Gen 41:14-38. Joseph worked on the dream of others and God brought his own dream to pass.
9. Whenever you meet a man of God. 2Kings 4:8-17. The appearance of men of God in your life or across your path is always a manifestation of divine arrangement. They are times of special seeds. Never again miss the opportunity of sowing seeds into the lives of men of God you meet. Don’t ever let a man of god leave your presence empty handed.
10. When you are blessed by a teaching or ministration anywhere, in Church, in a conference or on TV. Acts 28:7-11.Gal. 6:6, Gal. 6:10, 1Cor. 9:11-14.
11. When you are going to visit or see a man of God. 1Sam. 9:6-10.Don’t ever visit a servant of God empty handed, even when you go for counseling except when you are sick and going for prayer! Your seed is to honor God through His servants.
12. When you are down to your last. Remember the widow of Zarephath. 1 Kings 17:9-16. Never eat your last, plant it in the anointing.
Prayer: Lord, I receive a fresh baptism of recognition of my seed time and season. May I not be blind to my moment of wealth and increase in Jesus’ name. Amen.