Out of the treasures of the heart there are five categories of things you can bring forth. The outcome of your life will be a reflection of the things you are bringing forth.
1. Things you desire (Mark11:24).” What things so ever you desire…” You can bring forth what good things so ever you desire, when you have the right treasure in your heart. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly. Fill your life with things of the spirit so that your desire can be tuned to that of the spirit.
2. Things that God made. 1Cor 3:21 says, all things are yours. You need to know this so as to take advantage of them. Whatever God has made can be available for you.
3. Things that you can believe God for, you can bring forth: The bible says, “All things are possible to him that believeth.” (Mk.9:23) If you believe God, all the good and right things are possible to you. There is a difference between something possible and something becoming real. You make real what is possible through your faith.
4. Things that God has prepared for you. God has prepared things like a good husband, a good wife etc. He prepared a seat of the prime minister for Joseph. Joseph may never know who wrote the constitution that made provision for him to be a prime minister. You can bring forth things that God has prepared for you.
5. Things that you want to see. Things that should replace the things that you don’t want to see Rom 4:17 says, “He calleth the things that are not as if they were”. You can bring forth everything that God has promised you that is not in your life presently through your mouth work. Confession of God’s word as an act of faith makes the word become flesh and become practical manifestation.
Prayer: Lord, help me to fill my heart with the treasure of the Kingdom so that I can bring forth the good things that pertain to life and godliness in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Bible in a year: Isaiah 19:1-21:17, Galatians 2:1-16, Psalm 59:1-17, Proverbs 23:13-14