The subject of leadership is very important as everything God does rises and falls on the quality of leadership available. You must seek to become a leader in life, and until you get to the leadership side of life, you cannot maximize your potentials on the earth.
Steps to becoming a better leader include:
1. finding the right person to teach you the critical subject of leadership.
Locate the person to teach you the intricacies or inner workings of leadership e.g.
-How does a leader think?
-How does a leader function?
There are certain issues and factors leaders consider before reaching conclusions and there is a leadership thinking that differs from that of just a follower. To be a better leader, you must be a better learner and you must learn how to learn.
2. being wholehearted in your service.
3. leading by vision and not force determines success.
A leader must see the potential of his team and lead them to their fullest potential. A vision simply tells us where you are going; vision tells you who you are becoming.
4. setting goals that are achievable. Your goals must be consistent with your destinations.
5. setting the right examples. Nothing you are to do will work, if you don’t commit yourself to set good examples for others to follow. This includes showing your followers what to do and how to do it.
6. understanding the principles of non-negotiable alignment with the corporate vision.
If something will work, someone needs to take the lead and for you to be a better leader, you must allow the people to understand the goal of alignment. Without an understanding of alignment, you can never have unity.
7. Avoiding distractions.
8. Learning how to raise the money to accomplish your goal.
9. Learning how to recruit members.
Prayer: Lord, I receive these wisdom steps as an anointing on my heart and Spirit. Teach me to apply these truths to my situation and entire journey of destiny so as to become the man you have ordained me to be in Jesus’ name. Amen.