Rev. (Mrs.) Oyenike Areogun invites all Women to the 39th Edition of The All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization with the theme "AS SOON AS ZION TRAVAILED, SHE BROUGHT FORTH HER CHILDREN". (Is 66v8b).
God is equipping and releasing women to their Ministry of Intercession these last days.
Rev(Mrs) Grace Olonade and Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun (Host)
Date: Friday 17th - Saturday 18th March 2017.
Time: Friday: 5pm, Saturday: 8am-2pm
Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters. Km 4, Gbogan-Osogbo Expressway. Osogbo.
Special session for the wives of General overseers/set men/ head of ministries
There will be workshops and seminars on Home Affairs and Ministry.
For enquiries: 08037252124.
The things that makes us valuable to God is what we are looking at today. Here are things to pay attention to if you plan to be weighty in God's presence.
1. Your understanding of God's divine purpose for your life.
2. The conditions of your existence: physical, mental and spiritual. Physical: are you healthy? Mentally: are you educated? Spiritual: are you holy and do you carry a calling? If you will become valuable to God, you must take care of the conditions of your existence. If you are not living a holy life, you will lose your value. Husbands and wives should not hide anything from each other that can make the enemy assault their consecration before God.
3. Your training: The training inside you makes you valuable. There is no limit when it comes to training. Don't stop learning. Learn more physically, mentally and spiritually. I gave the men in our church a mandate that they should learn at least a new skill every year.
4. Your positive passions: When something is a passion, you cannot resign from it. If the passion is more than you can resign from, then it is a calling. Know the difference between your passion and your calling. Don't encourage any negative passion in your life such as alcoholism, extramarital affairs, etc. Don't start something because you need money. Your passion will eventually make more money for you than your skills.
5. What you have become righteously by going through divine process. Let me ask you "what are you becoming?" You become irreplaceable in life and in divine scheme of things if you go through the process of God correctly. What life needs you to become tomorrow is what God is working currently in your life today. What process is God currently taking you through? What is God working upon in your life right now? What is your attitude to it? Develop your spiritual life to the point that those that will need it in future will not be disappointed.
6. What is of God that is in you: this includes salvation, Holy Ghost, the gifts of the spirit, anointed linkages, the grace of God that you have and your faith. All these make you valuable to God, pursue them.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to pay attention to everything that makes me valuable to You and to my generation. I receive Grace to increase my value as I go on in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Bible in a year: Leviticus 9:7-10:20, Mark 4:26-5:20, Psalm 37:30-40, Proverbs 10:6-7