Today, I will look further into taking heed to your ministry by considering five (5) practical steps to take.
1. Discover your Ministry: This is the starting point to the fulfilment of your God-ordained ministry. You must give all it will take to discover your ministry. Two ways God shows you your ministry are:
• Church Way: God sets the solitary in families so that they can discover what they were designed to do for Him. The Church structure is designed to help you do ministry through Kingdom assignments that will be given to you. Grace is then identified as you do what is assigned to you. It is a place of proving and testing your vessel for God.
• Grace Way: Your area of grace is that area of supernatural ease and flow. You must be careful not to stay in your area of convenience rather than your area of grace. If you miss your area of grace, you can never function at your peak. After you find your area of grace, you must now fix yourself to serve in that area of grace.
2. Accept the Ministry: Some people don’t become great because they fail to accept their portion in ministry and calling. They desire what another man has and settle down where they are, wishing they have the same grace or ministry as another without accepting what God has given them. This is so critical because you can never give your best to a ministry that you have not accepted.
3. Take Heed to the Ministry: Study it, pay attention to it. When you become better in your ministry you will become better in every area of your life. Your ministry develops your spirit man and makes you better.
4. Fill the Measure of it: Everything God puts in your calling is a measure (Scope of Divine reality in your life). You should fill that measure. Learn to start from somewhere. Fill the measure of your God-given ministry with the portion of grace and anointing that God has given to you.
5. Be Aware that You Will Account for it one day: Always bear in your mind that what has been given to you is in trust and you will stand to give account one day.
Prayer: Lord, I receive grace to fill the measure of divine reality in my life and deliver heaven’s expectations over my life and destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen.