We will be concluding this morning on the practical things to do in order to take the wings of the morning and become the best God has ordained you to be.
7. Overcome boldly the fear of the unknown before you step out every morning. God doesn’t want you to lose the sense of excitement about life. Face every day knowing that you are not alone. Wake up boldly, confidently and praise-fully. Step out boldly every day.
8. Have some specific prayers that you pray every morning. Don’t ever let the devil dictate your prayers for you. Take your place among the eagles. It’s an unending flight, keep flying and keep rising. Don’t let anyone spoil your joy. Take charge of your future; take charge of your life. Don’t walk through life; don’t stroll through life, fly.
9. If there are people in your life that must remain in your life, make up your mind to keep communication open with them.
10. A new day starts with fresh hopes. Sorrow kills the day before it starts, don’t let anybody dictate your joy. YOU HAVE YOUR PERSONAL RIGHT TO JOY.
11. Forgive the past and release the cares. Forgive yourself and anyone who has hurt you in the past, and roll the cares and burdens unto God.
Prayer: Father, draw me closer in fellowship with you every morning, help me to make fellowship with you in the morning a major priority all the days of my life, that my experience each day will be a manifestation of your mercy and loving-kindness in Jesus’ name. Amen.