1. You will reap exactly what you sow in life.
2. A man’s harvest in life is entirely dependent on the seeds he is sowing.
3. If you don’t like the harvest you are getting in life, change the seeds you are sowing.
4. You cannot sow a bad seed and expect a good fruit.
5. The season you reap will be different from the one in which you sowed.
6. The harvest is always more than the seed sown.
7. The ground of life does not discriminate against the seed or the sower; a good seed in a good soil will produce good harvest.
8. God gives everyone seeds to sow. Most failures eat their seed while winners sow their seed in seed time.
9. The seed will force the ground to produce not vice versa; your seed is your tool of dominion.
10. The seed of everything is in itself. If you are having quarrels in your relationship, the seed is in the quarrel. Stop the seed and you will stop the harvest.
11. The Law of harvest is a generational law, sometimes we will reap what others have sown and at other times we will reap what we have sown.
12. Be careful what you do today; they are the seeds producing your tomorrow.
13. You reap in the same measure you sow. If you sow sparingly, you will reap sparingly. If you sow bountifully, you will reap bountifully.
14. In order to reap, we must refuse to give up.
15. Due season always come for everyone whether you have sown good seeds or not.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray for a termination of harvest of wrong seeds I’ve sown in the past. Forgive me, I pray. I also call forth the harvest of all my seeds of faith and service in the church in Jesus’ name.
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 23:1-49, Hebrews 10:18-39, Psalm 109:1-31, Proverbs 27:13