You won’t know how heavy the rainfall is unless you have a tank to trap the rain. In the same vein, without a savings account, you won’t know how much God has blessed you. The devil steals your harvest when you say there’s not enough to save. Here are a few important savings accounts you should have:
1. Targeted savings account: Here, you are denying yourself for a particular reason. A good target is saving towards building your house.Graduates can save towards professional examinations.
2. Rainy day account: With this account, you are to have a savings balance equal to 6 months’ worth of your current salary if anything tampers with your work.
3. Joseph’s account: God showed me the Joseph’s account in 1992; save 20 percent of your earnings and you don’t touch it for 7 years. If you are faithful with your Joseph account, God can bring an opportunity for you to buy a house worth 7 million naira for 2 million.
4. Gathering the crumbs account: All those small lose change hanging around in your house. Gather the crumbs because there is plenty of wealth in fragments.
5. Kids Savings Scheme:This is to activate the operation of the spirit of prosperity upon your children by getting them involved in saving. Motivate them by promising to double every naira they save. Teach them to read their Bible when they wake up in the morning and meditate on their Bible and check their passbook before bed at night.
PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from every form of financial indiscipline making me to despise the truths about saving in Jesus’ name, Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 8:1-9:21, 2 Corinthians 12:1-10, Psalm 55:1-23, Proverbs 23:4-5
Beloved Servant of God,
Greetings of love in the matchless name of our Lord and Saviour.... Jesus Christ-The soon coming King!
You are specially invited to the upcoming annual ANNUAL FINANCE CONVENTION scheduled for 28-30 September 2018...Friday-Sunday
Saturday-8am & 5pm
All things are ready....JESUS IS LORD!