There are some things that come as a natural addition to what God wants to do for you in the light of kingdom wealth. As a quick glance at these natural sources of wealth, we have the following:
1. Your talents: These are things that you can do effortlessly and more often than not, you can earn money from your talents, when you identify them.
2. Your gifts:Your gifts are endowments that God added to you when He was creating you. An engineer could be a gifted orator, earning money delivering speeches.
3. Your skill: Your skill applied at work brings a salary. Don’t neglect your salary and don’t despise what God has anointed you to do because of a comfortable salary.
4. Your rights in life:You have some rights that come with who you are in the physical side of your life. If you have a right to an official car at work, don’t reject it.
5. Marriage: Marriage confers some privileges and income and you should maximize the wealth that God gives you through marriage.
6. Inheritance: We all have different assets and liabilities in our lives as a result of our background. Don’t reject an inheritance from a natural father or parent, unless it has any form of diabolism.
7. Favour: God brings wealth to you through the favour you have with people. Ruth enjoyed the favour of God on the field of Boaz. You only need to make sure that you know how to maintain your favour.
8. Your connections and relationships: People are becoming something for your sake. Don’t look down on anybody now and treat all men with respect; and when they become people of influence, you have them as part of your connections.
9. Your wisdom: Your wisdom cannot be denied. You have been through some experiences that are peculiar to you alone and when you package some of this wisdom, it can fetch you wealth. Areas where you apply wisdom include the realm of creativity and investment.